Saturday, September 30, 2006

More Progress


Things are slowly but steadily moving along. As of this week we have stairs and I can now look around the second story of our home. I went up the ladder once a few weeks back and had a terrible time getting myself back down again, so I've not ventured up there anymore until today! There are a few things that don't make sense to us and we're wondering how it's going work, but I'm sure the builder knows what he's doing...even if we don't understand it. That's a familiar place for me to be in!

4 comments:

Di said...

Oh my! It's just beautiful. Which room is ours?

(-: DI

in-the-bag said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting!!!! Can I bunk with Di?

Lori said...

There are plenty of places to plant yourselves!!! Can't wait to have you visit.

Anonymous said...

Hey Y'all Don't forget all of us!!!! We'd love to come for a visit!