Monday, May 07, 2007

We're Home

Home is a beautiful place to be. It feels so good to say that!

It doesn't matter that the beds aren't on frames and the kitchen boxes are scattered throughout the garage, we're here. And we are waking to the most incredible view possible. I took a lovely picture of the mist rolling through the valley below us that I want to share with you...but I don't know where the cord for my camera is. As soon as it's found I'll do that.

For now, I should head back to the garage and find some kitchen boxes to unload. I'd really like to make dinner tonight. I have to food, just no pans or untensils.

6 comments:

Di said...

Can't wait to sip coffee and enjoy that view with you, my friend.

Love,
DI

Grab-a-cup! said...

Welcome home!I'll bet it was worth the wait?!
Enjoy - Thinking of you all!

Love Nicola and the boys!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!!! I am so happy for you all! I hope you find the camera cord soon.

Lori said...

Thanks friends! I just want you all to come visit, and drink coffee, and enjoy the view with me.
I've found the camera cord, now to find some time to blog. (-:
Pray for me, this unpacking process is a bit overwhelming! I'm feeling impatient to be settled.

Thankfulmom said...

This is the first time I've had a chance to check your blog in a bit, and I love seeing the pictures. Your house is so beautiful! We can't wait to see it in person.

Lots of love,

From the Q's to the G's

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Your new home looks wonderful! I am very happy for you!