Sunday, May 13, 2007

Misty Morning


This is what I fell in love with when we first looked at this piece of property and is what I look upon when waking each morning. Serenity... a very good way to start each day. This morning a doe was grazing peacefully outside my bedroom window.

My Moonchild is in heaven, she is outside every minute possible. She exclaimed the other evening, "Every day I discover something new! A nest with a new egg each day. A frog. A snake. Wildflowers." She has plans for starting a nature journal, just like "The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady".

We've finished bringing belongings over from the rental house, it's clean and ready for the keys to be turned in tomorrow. Now we can feel officially moved. There is still a mountain of unpacking to do. But not today. I'm going to enjoy Mother's Day in my new home.

2 comments:

Grab-a-cup! said...

Happy Mother's Day my friend!!!!

What a spectacular view! Awesome...

Please email your new contact nos and address!!!

Thinking of you - your an awesome MUM!!!

Love Nicola

Di said...

Oh, it's so perfect. Wave to the mist for me tomorrow morning!

DI