Tuesday, January 30, 2007

House Building Update

It's been a long time since my last post on the house progress and these pictures are old. I kept trying to post them back in December and couldn't get the pics to upload.
A fair amount of progress has been made since these were taken.

Entryway

The interior has been painted and then repainted after we saw the result of our poor color choice...it was very PINK. Now it's a nice neutral beige in the main part of the house and creamy white in the bedrooms.

Kitchen and Family Room

The kitchen cabinets have been ordered. The trim is going up around windows and doorways. We're looking at carpet and tile samples....there are so many choices. And I'm not a designer sort of person. I'll defer to my husband in that department.
The new projected finish date is April 1st. Just 9 more weeks, we can hold out that long. By the time we move it will be 1 year from our signing on the property.
Waiting is SO hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for you all. It looks like it will be a great place to live!

I tried to leave a message in your previous post but I guess blogger ate it! Can't rememebr what I said not but I'm sure it was encouraging. :-)