Friday, February 23, 2007

Adding to Clan Q

My brother and sister-in-law arrived in Ethiopia today! Please pray for them as they meet their 3 newest children tomorrow for the first time. This has been a long journey for their family, bringing these little ones home.

I'm sure there are some trying days ahead as they all get used to each other. I know it will be especially difficult for them when they have to say good-bye to their little girl, leaving her there for a few months yet until her paper work is finished and they can return to bring her home. But it is incredibly exciting for them to be picking up their 2 small sons!

I can't wait to meet these new little ones God is bringing to our family...more cousins to add to the count!!!

1 comment:

darci said...

hello, please send my prayers to lisa and russ. i can no longer access their blog-but I have been thinking of them and wondering where they are in the process. thanks for posting this. and your house is beautiful, as is that oregon view! we are planning to travel to oregon to show our kids where i grew up..we have a 7 year plan, lol! :)