Monday, November 27, 2006

Winter Wonderland


Snow! Snow! While we swam early this morning our world turned white.

Yesterday we cut our Christmas tree in the rain, it was the quickest our famiy has ever chosen a tree! Now the tree is trimmed and the snowy backdrop through the window is just perfect. I have never had a Christmas tree and snow at the same time (at least that I can recall)...it is a welcome novelty.

The downside is that my daughter still needed to go to school and she has never driven in the snow. So this Mama is worried and my imagination is working overtime.

1 comment:

Susan @ FruitfulWords said...

What a lovely picture.

I miss the snow at Christmas time.
Thanks for posting so I can have it vicariously.

I'll be praying for dd#1 and driving in the snow. That can be scary to contemplate.