Friday, March 24, 2006

Feast of Friendship

Our family has been through a season of "Fellowship Famine" over the past 4 months. Now, with the coming of spring, a delightful feast has been brought to our table.

Joy Like a Fountain

Wednesday fed us abundantly as we had a meet up with new friends discoverd through the Sonlight forum. Mom and 4 kids met us at the city park for a wonderful (and miraculously dry) afternoon of play and chatting.

The evening course was the opportunity to make pizza for a long time friend of mine, one I've not had the pleasure of sharing time with in over 6 years! I thoroughly enjoyed showing off my family to this mentor mom from my past.


Forever Friends

Then today arrived with dessert for our souls!!!! I feel as if I've been to California and back again all in one afternoon. Three daughters and I made the treck south to meet dear California friends for lunch at Carl's Jr., play time (complete with dolls and coffe for moms and big sister) at Border's Books and to top it off the opportunity to refill our pantry from Trader Joes.

Our spirits are bubbling over.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: