Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Welcome, August!

It was with great delight that I turned the calendar page to August this morning. Baby month is finally here! The calendar tells me there are ten days to go, my body says "any day now", and my brain reminds me that if this little guy is as late as Bethany I could have another 3 weeks of waiting! I very reluctantly scheduled another prenatal visit for next week on Wednesday, but if I could will myself into labor sooner I would. And you know...there is a full moon tomorrow night...and Shannon will be returning home from the latest work trip by midnight tomorrow. I think early Friday morning would be most excellent.


3 comments:

susan (fruitfulwords) said...

Praying for a Friday delivery too!!!!

Di said...

My friend, you look amazing! I will pray for Gavin to have mercy on his mama and come as soon as Daddy gets home.

You are in my prayers.

Di

Lori said...

Thanks, friends! I'm sure this little guy is going to show up exactly when he's supposed to. Just wish I knew what that was!