Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Beginning of Goodbye

Tonight we begin the dreaded goodbye to our Autumn Rain. While it's not the final farewell for myself (I get to defer that moment until Saturday), we will be having our final dinner as a family...until we gather again at Christmas. My goal is for a festive evening, with O'Charlie Rolls and Zuppa Tuscana to lift our spirits. However; the skies are grey with rain laden clouds just as my heart feels heavy with the weight of tears being held back.

There is so much yet to do, grocery shopping and packing topping the list. But all I want to do is snuggle with my girl, savoring every last moment.

Hurry up Christmastime, I can't wait for your arrival!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayers for you tonight. Sounds like a lovely evening though. Elizabeth is moving back to SF next week and I am feelint teary as well.