Thursday, February 26, 2009

For You, Adrielle, My Personal Fan Club

Is it really February? And the end of February at that, only 2 days remaining until I'll flip the calendar page. Surely spring will make it's entrance then, just maybe....if I wish with all my heart.

I think I've been caught in a time warp. I putter around the house composing blogposts in my mind yet somehow they never seem to make it onto this screen. Surely in this house of 8 (plus company) there must be plenty happening to share with you. But you see, that's just it, there's always something happening and when do I sit and put it all down?

Let me see if I can recap the past two months of this Learning Life adequately. My days have been full of schooling, full of reading wonderful books to wonderful children, full of encouragement for weary college girls, full of sharing our home with delightful college friends, full of Wednesday evenings spent with 5th & 6th grade AWANA girls, and full of love for my family.

That about sums up my days....they are abundantly full and overflowing.

3 comments:

Adrielle said...

Yay! Thank you! :) Right now I am caring for my still sick family, (including me) and little by little unpacking boxes and putting things away! I think setting my goal of being done in time for the baby to be born is sounding more likely now, I thought it was such a long way off when we moved in! Hope you get some sun shine soon!

Di said...

*Arms waving* This faithful member of your fan club is glad to see your post, Laurie. Life is full, isn't it?

Madelaine finished her Gutenberg packet and mailed it in on Saturday. We shall see.

Hugs to you,
Dir

Grab-a-cup! said...

And me!!! Glad to catch up with you! Yep life is full, Reiny just got back from 2 weeks in Switzerland visiting his mom. I was holding down the fort and the kids were at my parents home!!! for the first week anyway! The second week was better...

Next weekend will be Reiny's 50th birthday! So we are planning to go away and do some sightseeing with our little family and hopefully "breathe a little"!

Love Nicola