Saturday, February 09, 2008

Majestic

The week has been a grey and gloomy one, externally as well as internally. I've been cold and I've been fighting the blues. Sometimes these winter months just get to me!

But today has been a gift. The sun has peeked out and the mountain is visible in all it's splendor. And I have a respite plan ready to place in action come Monday morning....half days of school with the remaining school hours set aside for organizational tasks that will hopefully make for smoother sailing during the remaining winter weeks.

A little sunshine, a little organization...is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lori,

I'll be praying that the organizing and sunshine cooperate.

Maybe you can sit right in front of the fire, all bundled under a warm coverlet, with a hot cup of something, a project in your hands, and your ears being delighted by one of yours reading something delicious.

With lots of love and prayers, Susan