Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Please return my brain!

One last accusation aimed at my dear friends who left us on Monday. Did you take my brain home in one of your backpacks? I've found the other lost items...the 288 patch and the headphones...but this critical item in my life still seems to be at large.

Here's the evidence...I'm trying very hard to do laudry today, very unsuccessfully. I loaded the machine with soap and water, but came back an hour later to discover I'd never shut the lid...so I did and left. Now I've come back to make the transfer to the dryer only to discover that I'd forgotten more than shutting the lid...I'd never put the sheets in! Okay, I'll try this over again soap, water, sheets,AND closing the lid.

Maybe the snooze I've been fighting off is a good plan afterall. But it's a bit late in the day for that, guess I'll see what a cup of tea might do for me.

4 comments:

Di said...

I always find my latte next to the latte machine, dear friend.

I had no where near enough room in my overpacked bags for your brain, but if I find it I will be tempted to keep it for myself. I need all the brain help I can get.

Miss you...

DI

Di said...

Ugh. I always find my BRAIN next to the latte machine (is 8:00 p.m. too late for such a pursuit? I obviously need it.)

Love,
ME

Lori said...

A new day and I'm hoping all the pieces and parts are where they belong today! Enjoy whatever you find next to your latte machine this morning.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.